Muthaiga Estate Ambassadorial Home

• Location: 4KM North of Nairobi’s City Centre.

Right Property For Your Rental Income -- Nakuru

Developed rental properties;
Yours is just to come view the varieties, choose one, pay and there get tenants deposit and start enjoying the yields.

84 Lanet Garden Estate

600 meters from tarmac; 1/8 plots; Onsite club house ;Onsite Borehole and Electricity ;Onsite Kindergarten \; Controlled development ;

0% interest for 3 months

0ffer offer
What is in this offer ?
⦁ 3 first months of the loan are completely interest free
⦁ offer valid for loagbook loan clients only
⦁ offer starts on 25/03/2021
⦁ offer only available for new clients only
⦁ Loan amout from Kes 100k to 1.5 million Kes
⦁ repayment periond up to 5 yrs
⦁ No early repayment fees-this means if you repay your loan in 3 first months, you will pay 0% interest
What docs you require [ all docs in soft copy }
1. 6 months bank and mpesa statement
2. copy of logbook
3. your KRA pin, ID and DL
SEND TO saviloan1@gmail.com

Investment empire build on: society empowerment, Job creation and investment opportunity

Real Estate

Real estate is a smart idea; it’s an investment that will boom overtime .This can be justifiable by the increase in population each year, which subsequently leads to a demand for property thus more real estate exchange. Kenya is developing, thus more cities cropping up. Working with experts in this sector like we, SAVI EMPIRE PLC ensures that you are investing where you should. Reaping the opportunity of growth.

Magazine

 

Strong customer relationship drives sales, sustainability and growth. Keep a strong relationship by having your business/services featured on Today basket Magazine
Affordable Advertising, creative and tailor-made to build Brands and push prospects to Customers

Finance

Any real investor knows about the law of leverage “ work smarter than hander by using other people’s money, time, talent and expertise so that you cannot be limited by what yourself can afford’ ’We focus to achieve a microfinance that can always avail top ups to our investors, also create a pool for landmark projects.

Featured Properties

84 Lanet Garden Estate

Now introducing to you 84 Lanet Garden Estate.
Grab this opportunity to invest in a controlled gated community concept area in Nakuru county Lanet area.
-This 1/8 acre plot are located only 600 meters off Nakuru- Olkalou tarmac in Lanet.
-The plot are within a gated community concept of 24 Acres with 1 plots already developed as shown on the pictures

Rental Income Without a Hustle

Nakuru county is one of East Africa fastest growing town.
Average rental yield of 6.1% and Capital appreciation of 8.8% ; total return of 14.9% ; the most sort after.
Right idea at the right time: Developed rental properties :Yours – view the varieties- choose one,-pay – get tenants deposit and start enjoying the yields.

Ambassadorial House on sale

Location Muthaiga Kenya Capital ,Nairobi.
 ON 0.5 Ha FREEHOLD TITLE DEED.   Buildings: main house; guest wing & garage; gazebo; DSQ; guard house •3 garages with TrellidorTM electronic garage doors & epoxy flooring.

RICE 550 MILLION KENYA SHILLING {5,500,000$}

COMPLETED PROJECTS

DISBURSED TITLE DEEDS

AWARDS

HAPPY CLIENTS

We Would Love to Hear From You

Monday
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wenesday
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Talk To Us

Savi empire PLC and team have been extremely careful in due diligence.Only ensuring that they deal with clean Real Estate property, a show of professionalism and experience.

Survey Lands .

Dear Savi empire PLC, as a law firm C.K advocates just want to thank you for making our work to your firm seamless, working for you as your advocates in handling all your Real estate matter's.
We highly recommend Savi empire PLC.

C.K Advocates NairobI

Savi empire plc are real estate professionals. Real estate matter's won't be placed in better hands than SAVI EMPIRE PLC.
Irene land registrar

Irene

land Registrar

It was such a pleasure working with SAVI EMPIRE PLC team, who seemed to have all the answers to our real estate questions. I would highly recommend SAVI EMPIRE PLC who made our transaction all so easy and painless. Thank you SAVI EMPIRE PLC.

Customer Nyahururu Office.

× How can I help you?